We hope you all had a great week. We sure did. Here is a little peak inside the world of Korcett…
* All the ladies in the office received flowers. Here is Kay showing off her lovely bouquet.
* A few months back we all took a day to bond as a company and a team. It’s pretty funny when you ask a bunch of technology minded people to draw what it is that Korcett does. Can you tell by looking at the pictures?
* While gearing up for this years fall move in Crunch, Rudy sports his T-shirt from last year. And, yes we did outwit, outwork, and outlast.
* Is there anything better than coming into work with a fridge that have been fully stocked with Cosco’s finest foods?
* Kristi and Elaine have had these balloons in their office for over a month! They are the never dying balloons of the K.A.M.
* When you ask employees to act natural while taking their photo, you get Des the bad actor and Mike the finger pointing angry guy. Who knew a conversation about lunch would be so aggressive?