The ‘What to Do Guide’ for Internet Support.
- Call the Korcett Support number and not your apartment complex’s front desk. Your apartment staff will not be able to help you troubleshoot.
- If you have a property owned router in your unit that belongs to the apartment community, please do not unplug it. Doing so will not only cause you more Internet issues, but also create Internet issues for the residents around you, and no one likes angry neighbors.
Contact Helpdesk Support at 1-800-379-3729
In order to best help you please have the following information ready for the Support Guru who answers your call
- Your first and last name
- Name of the property where you live
- Your unit number
- Your phone number
- The problem you’re having with the Internet
- Have ticket number ready for existing issue
Q: What happens when I call the Support Desk?
A: Your call will be answered in 3 minutes or less by a Support Team Guru who will walk you through some quick troubleshooting steps. In order for them to do this, you will need to be in your apartment with your device where the issue is presenting itself when you call in to troubleshoot.
Q: What is the purpose of Korcett Ticket Number?
A: Your ticket number is the fastest way for Korcett’s Support Team to look up your account and keep track of past or existing internet related issue.
“Write that ticket number down!”
—Korcett Support Team
Q: Why does my wireless connection seem to slow down in the evening?
A: Please remember that internet speeds are guaranteed through your Ethernet connection. If you are connecting wirelessly, speeds are not guaranteed depending on the number of devices that are connected simultaneously. If your wireless is slow during peak hours, please redirect your device to the wired Ethernet connection port located in the wall.
Why Korcett Managed internet?
Your local internet provider and Korcett have partnered together to bring you the ultimate internet experience. Korcett wants to ensure that each resident device is receiving a reliable internet connection on your property network. When it comes to troubleshooting a problem with your internet, you will reach out to Korcett’s Support Desk. Our Support Team will work with you to resolve your issue as soon as possible.