How to connect your iOS devices to A Wi-Fi network
Connecting to a Wi-Fi Network
- Tap Settings/Wi-Fi
- Ensure the Wi-Fi interface is turned on
- Once Wi-Fi is on, it will automatically search of the available networks to connect to
- Tap the name of the Network you would like to join
- if a password is needed to connect to the Wi-Fi network you will enter it now
- Once connected to the Wi-Fi a checkmark will be placed next to the network selected and you will be able to view the strength of the network.
What is an iOS Device?
An iOS Device is an Apple product that when connected to a Wi-Fi network can access the Internet.
Examples of iOS Devices are iPads, iPhones, and iPod Touches
Remember – If you experience an issue or problem while trying to connect your iOS Device to a wireless network, please call the KORCETT Support Desk at 1-800-379-3729